Sutainable Value Creation
The world is undergoing constant change that is bringing about problems like poverty, inequality, and climate change. To mount a global effort toward resolving these problems, in September 2015 the United Nations adopted "Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development" and established the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We aim to provide new value through businesses of software testing services and solve social issues with three themes: the Human resource, Teconology, and Communities to contribute to the realization of the SDGs.
Our Major Initiatives and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- In-house support system for all employees (incl. part-timers) to acquire the test engineer's qualification "JSTQB".
- Ethical hacker training courses and engineer training programs for employees.
- Opened a free school for engineers in collaboration with WORKPORT, inc.
- Implementated "Debugging Training" for unemployed young people, a joint project with the SODATEAGE-NET.
- Project to discover and foster potential ethical hacker candidates among high school students in collaboration with HASSYADAI.social.
- Provide workplaces for diverse people such as students, part-timers, young actors and musicians, and people with disabilities at test centers with over 3,000 people every day.
- Employ foreign nationalities of more than 20 countries/areas, such as Asia, Europe and the U.S., who engage in translation/linguistic debugging service, etc.
- Employe persons with disabilities through a group company, DIGITAL HEARTS PLUS Co., Ltd.
- Contribute to improve quality of various kinds of software through game debugging, system testing, and other services.
- Preservation of information assets in the net society through cyber security services, such as vulnerability testing and security monitoring.
- Challenges for technological innovation through research and development on test automation and AI utilization.
- Create jobs through out nationwide test centers (Lab.) and promote teleworking/ work-from-home style by Remote Debugging service.
- Implemented “Cyber Security Support Team for SMEs in Tohoku region” as one of projects of Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA)