The Group has established this policy to promote measures to prevent bribery, and the Group as a whole will work on it according to the characteristics and risks of each country and region.
- The Group will act in an ethical and sincere manner, ensuring strict compliance with anti-bribery laws and regulations applicable in each country and region where we do business, as well as relevant internal policies.
- The Group will not, directly or indirectly, give, promise or require any money or other benefit or benefit to any public officer or any other businesses to gain any fraudulent gain under businesses, nor will it directly or indirectly require or receive any fraudulent or improper gain.
- The Group will accurately record and properly store all transactions on a factual basis.
- In the event of any violation or threatened violation of this policy, the Group will conduct strict internal investigations and fully cooperate with investigations by the relevant authorities. Employees who violate this policy will be strictly punished in accordance with the Working Regulations and others.
- The Group designates a person in charge of anti-bribery activities as the director in charge of the administrative division, and provides education, whistleblower hotlines, and other measures necessary to prevent bribery