Human Rights Principles
The Group Human Rights Principles
Our group promote efforts to respect human rights as we established the human rights policy of our group based on the International Declaration of Human Rights (the Global Declaration of Human Rights and the International Human Rights Code), the Declaration of the International Labour Organization on Basic Principles and Rights in Labor, the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact, and the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. Our human rights policy applies to all officers, employees and temporary employees engaged in the operations of our group. We also expect all of our business partners, including our suppliers, to understand and support this policy in order to enable us to realize our commitment to human rights in our businesses activities.
- Prohibition of discrimination : The group does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, thought, gender, age, disability, sexual recognition, sexual orientation, etc., or acts that impair the dignity of individuals or infringe on human rights. We respect human rights and diversity.
- Prohibition of harassment : The Group does not engage in any harassment, such as sexual harassment or power harassment, regardless of whether it is mental or physical.
- Prevention of forced labor and child labor : The group does not engage in forced labor or child labor.
- Respect for freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining : We respect the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which we conduct businesses activities. We will pursue ways to respect these rights by establishing alternatives to employee dialogue if freedom of association and collective bargaining rights are restricted by national and local laws and regulations that do not meet international human rights standards.
- Optimizing Working Hours and Wages : Our Group complies with all applicable working hours and wages laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which we conduct businesses activities.
Create a Safe and Secure Digital Society
Currently, our lives are supported by all kinds of digital products and services, and it is becoming increasingly improved in terms of the convenience of daily life. On the other hand, the risk of bug or defect arising is expanding with much complex software than before. Further, such as the emergence of new threats such as cyber-attacks aimed at information assets, the risk of society as a whole is increasing rapidly. For everyone to enjoy the benefits of digitization with peace of mind, such digital products and services must be carefully checked from a third-party perspective by assuming a diverse range of end users.
Our group recognizes our social mission of ensuring the safety and quality of the digital society, and aims to become a company that is needed in various industries.
Various Career Pashs for Diverse Human Resources
The Group has established its own training programs and qualification acquisition support systems tailored to the diversity of each individual.
- In-house support system for all employees (incl. part-timers) to acquire the test engineer's qualification "JSTQB".
- Ethical hacker training courses and engineer training programs for employees.
- Opened a free school for engineers in collaboration with WORKPORT, inc.
- Implementated "Debugging Training" for unemployed young people, a joint project with the SODATEAGE-NET.
- Project to discover and foster potential ethical hacker candidates among high school students in collaboration with HASSYADAI.social.
- Participation in "OSAKA Youth Re-Skilling Partners" held by Osaka Prefecture
Providing Various Work Styles
Currently, a wide variety of human resources, including young people seeking to be actors and singers, homemakers, and people who have experienced withdrawal, are active as registered testers.
In collaboration with local governments and partner companies, we are also implementing employment support projects to provide a new work option and an environment where young people can be developed.
Ensuring Employee Health and Safety
Work environment policy
The Group recognizes that ensuring the health and safety of employees is one of the most important issues for the sustainable development of the company.
Based on this recognition of issues, we will strive to ensure a safe and pleasant working environment, maintain and promote the mental and physical health of our employees, and continue to work to create an environment in which diverse human resources can work with enthusiasm by complying with applicable laws and regulations concerning occupational safety and health, such as the prevention of overwork. We also request that our subcontractors and other key stakeholders related to our businesses thoroughly ensure safety and hygiene.